Christian Way Farm, LLC
Sit under a big shade tree and enjoy a picnic or relax in the swing on the front porch. Feed a goat or calf. Smell the aroma of the pig pen.
Hold a baby chick. Plant a seed or pick a pumpkin. Play a round of mini-golf. Take a walk around the farm or ride the wagon behind the
tractor. Shop the country store in the old tobacco barn. Look at antique farm equipment. Ride a tricycle or take a nap.
There are so many things you can do at Christian Way Farm & Mini-Golf!
- Walk-in guests welcome Monday - Saturday starting at 10 am
- Farm visits include shelling and grinding corn to feed the farm animals and much more.
- Fall Visits include a U-pick pumpkin patch, hay rides and corn mazes.
- Our 18-hole miniature golf course will keep you coming back for more!
- Interested in bringing a group? Contact us for educational tours or to let us help you plan your next group event!