Christian Way Farm, LLC
Open at 10 am
Closing hours vary depending on season--please check website
Travel 13 miles north of Hopkinsville on Hwy 107. Turn left on Coal Creek Rd at Hwy 800. Travel 1.5 miles. Turn left on Linville Rd. Farm Drive is immediately on the right.
Sit under a big shade tree and enjoy a picnic or relax in the swing on the front porch. Feed a goat or calf. Smell the aroma of the pig pen.
Hold a baby chick. Plant a seed or pick a pumpkin. Play a round of mini-golf. Take a walk around the farm or ride the wagon behind the
tractor. Shop the country store in the old tobacco barn. Look at antique farm equipment. Ride a tricycle or take a nap.
There are so many things you can do at Christian Way Farm & Mini-Golf!
- Walk-in guests welcome Monday - Saturday starting at 10 am
- Farm visits include shelling and grinding corn to feed the farm animals and much more.
- Fall Visits include a U-pick pumpkin patch, hay rides and corn mazes.
- Our 18-hole miniature golf course will keep you coming back for more!
- Interested in bringing a group? Contact us for educational tours or to let us help you plan your next group event!
- Phone: (270) 269-2434
- Fax: (270) 269-8100
- Cell Phone: (270) 839-6222
- Send an Email
- 19590 Linville Rd Hopkinsville KY 42240