Manufacturing Industrial Technology Instructor
- Effectively teach courses within the Manufacturing Industrial Technology Program and Workforce Solutions.
- Create and actively engage all areas of the manufacturing sector’s academic initiatives to include dual credit, credential audits, and apprenticeship relationships with industry.
- Advise students for major and discipline requirements. Take an active role in student success.
- Provide for and be actively involved in on-going evaluations, development, and enhancement of MIT offerings.
- Maintain, and improve, through professional development, competence in discipline knowledge and instructional techniques and capabilities.
- Develop strategic plan for improving the manufacturing program to include; scheduling, recruitment efforts, program offerings, advising, and advisory board effectiveness.
- Maintain community relations within the industrial manufacturing community and execute an active advisory council for the MIT Program.
- Serve on division, college, and system committees as elected or appointed.
- Participate in academic and student enhancement activities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate degree in Manufacturing Industrial Technology (from a regionally accredited institution) and/or industrial experience. PLC, robotics, and automation experience preferred.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality instruction and student learning.
- Demonstrated commitment to across the curriculum competencies of writing, reading, creative thinking, ethics/values, and integrated learning.
- Demonstrated effective technology skills, communication skills (written and verbal), organizational and human relations skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to instructional and institutional effectiveness.
- Demonstrated commitment to the comprehensive community college concept and team management. Community college experience preferred.
KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Initial review of applicants will begin on March 4, 2021.
Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview.
To apply, visit https://hopkinsville.kctcs.edu/faculty-staff/index.aspx
For questions regarding the above position, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org