Director of Human Resources
The primary purpose of the Director of Human Resources is to manage all human resources functions and operations for Hopkinsville Community College.
- Manage employment process to include advertising, recruitment, salary calculations, offers letters or contracts, applicant tracking and resignations.
- Coordinate wage and salary administration.
- Manage employee benefits to include new hire benefit orientation and open enrollment periods.
- Provide guidance relating to employee relations and grievance issues.
- Interpret and administer KCTCS personnel policies.
- Coordinate the performance management system for Hopkinsville Community College.
- Manage and track mandatory annual KCTCS training programs.
- Manage human resources budget.
- Collaborate with System Office Shared Payroll Services regarding payroll functions for Hopkinsville Community College.
- Responsible for FML and Unemployment Requests for Hopkinsville Community College, having clear knowledge of applicable laws.
- Conduct new staff employee orientations (individual and group) and/or collaborate with Chief Academic Officer for faculty employee orientations (individual and group).
- Serve on committees at local and system levels, as requested.
- Serve as Health and Wellness Coordinator for Hopkinsville Community College.
- Maintain employee records at college level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (related field), and five years related experience, or equivalent.
KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Initial review of applicants will begin on March 22, 2021.
Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview.
Open Date: 02/16/2021
Close Date: 03/21/2021
KCTCS is committed to achieving excellence through cultural diversity. We actively encourage applications and/or nominations of persons of color, women, veterans, persons with disabilities and other individuals.
KCTCS is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution.